Monday, February 18, 2019

Week 63! Goodbye Macclesfield

So this week was amazing! Ethan agreed to be baptized on March 2nd and celeia came to church!!! I'm so happy for them. It's really shows how the gospel can change people. Ethan is so much happier than when I first met him.
So transfers have happened and sister Simonson is going to be training! And I'll be in the isle of man with sister Ryser. I don't know her at all but I'm sure she's nice! I've heard a lot about the island from sister paschen and Simonson as they both served there. It's really sad since I've only been in Macclesfield one transfer but I'm sure the lord will bless me and the people I've left behind
The funny stuff:
I was trying to see if I could get blue tack to stick on the white board when one of the elders told me this: he threw some blue tack at the ceiling in the flat, and it actually got stuck there. It's been there for 3 months apparently
Sister Simonson also forgot to eat breakfast before district counsel, and when she's hungry her stomach let's everyone know. It was so funny
So we were in poundland and they put in this really wierd voice recording at the cash register. It said: take your money and spend it on someone you love.. Then it said: roses are red, violots are blue, thank you for shopping at poundland, and we love you.  I've never been catcalled by a self checkout but there's a first for everything (it was really uncomfortable)
We were crossing the street and I waited really long for this car because they didn't have a blinker, and sister Simonson (who was already on the other side) asked why I took so long. I told her I didn't know which direction it was going because of the lack of blinker. She then yells, that means it's going straight! (we have this fight like once every 3 days) (I'm always too scared to cross and she'll cross even if theres a car coming)
For sister Simonsons last 50 days mark, we went to this fancy milkshake place to celebrate. It was a mistake. A very yummy mistake. I got a cookie dough bake, thinking it was a scoop of ice cream on some cookie dough. It was a pan of warm cookie dough topped with a bunch of candy and chocolate. I couldn't even finish like half of it because it was so rich. Sister Simonson got this monster of a pink milkshake. We both had a sugar coma and woke up kind of hungover the next morning. The best part was the next day we got a huge dressing down about sugar by a super healthy vegetarian sugar free member. She quoted word of wisdom on us and everything
We were planning to teach Ethan in the local library but the fire alarm went off so we taught him at a Costa (coffee shop). Guess what we taught? (yes it was word of wisdom) (ironic right?) (hi Ethan let's learn about the evils of coffee while we are surrounded by people drinking coffee)


Pictures...There was some riot going on. Thankfully they were on the bus and not too close to it..
-To celebrate sister Simonsons last 50 days we went to a posh milkshake place and I got a bake but it was waaayyy too much sugar and I couldn't finish it 
-So I decided to make a coloring book.
-Pretty view, rainbow, and mamma Llama.
-Pics with Ethan, and me spending all my pennies on lipstick. That's how much I had in change.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming talk

*Haley spoke in the Peachwood ward on Sunday June 23rd at 9am. Haley didn't type out a talk..she just wrote some bullet points down. I r...