Monday, May 14, 2018

Week 24! I don't know where the week went.

So This week was so fast, that there's a lot of gaps in my memory. On Friday and Saturday, we had exchanges with the stl who are over warcc 1 and 2. I was with sister Gramm and sister colinares in a trio and we were in ward 2 boundaries. Ward 2 is really posh! I'm talking Google gates, balconies, fancy gardens, and a cat with a studded collar. I felt like I was on a tour. The only problem with posh areas is that no one is interested. Later on Saturday we had a street display in Blackburn with the Blackburn elders, zone leaders, stl, retired missionaries, and some members. It was intense. Somehow, I ended up talking to all the Muslim men. They were really nice actually. One thing about large cities in England, is that there's a lot of Muslims. Lots of them Immigrated over because of the extremist jerks in the middle East who ruined it for all the nice ones. The highlight of this week though, was skyping my family! Love you, mom dad, mo, liv, and you especially, Jess! I don't have a lot of time this is week bc I'll be in Blackburn (that's it folks!)
Funny stuff:
I never realized how fun it was to have members randomly honk at us or come up to say hi! Chorley is just like British Utah.
It's less fun when we have to say hi to a member when we're late, and the member is really talkative. Especially if we are late for the bus
I found a newly hatched baby bird on the ground. It was dead
I put this investigators dogs as his household, and I didn't know that the household comes up as potential investigators in the area book app. So long story short, we have 3 whippets and 1 jack Russel terrier as investigators. My bad.
I was talking about John Hawkins and I found a pirate card (magic the gathering) on the ground. It was meant to be
I got an email from peachwood ward telling me that choir was cancelled for mothers day. Thanks I didn't know. 
There's this swan who is such a bully. He chases the other swans away from the food and he swims with his wings curled over his back to make himself bigger. He's my favorite 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming talk

*Haley spoke in the Peachwood ward on Sunday June 23rd at 9am. Haley didn't type out a talk..she just wrote some bullet points down. I r...