Thursday, December 14, 2017

MTC Group Pictures


This must be the group of Missionaries in the MTC with Haley. I don't know if it's all the missionaries there at the time she was there, or just the group that came at the same time as her.. I'll have to find out when I email with her on her next Pday.

 This picture is of her district in the MTC. If I'm remembering right, Haley told me they are all in the Manchester mission.


The next below picture I believe is all the Manchester Missionaries. Sister Washburn on the far right is the Missionary that ended up on the flight with Haley from Florida to England. She must be in a different MTC District, but is in the Manchester Mission with the rest of these missionaries.
In the above picture are from left to right, Elder Burns, Sister Terry, Sister Hawkins, Sister Takata, Sister Tshuma, Sister Washburn, and Elder Masango



I believe this is President and Sister Bunker. I'm assuming he is the MTC President, but I'll have to confirm with Haley on her Pday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming talk

*Haley spoke in the Peachwood ward on Sunday June 23rd at 9am. Haley didn't type out a talk..she just wrote some bullet points down. I r...