Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 18!

*for some reason, Haleys weekly email wouldn't send to me, and when it did, there was no content in the email, so this is all Haley had time to write in the end..


Ok so I don't have enough time to remake it, long story short: general conference was great, sister gaugau got sick but she's ok now, and we cleaned out our phone contacts. 

We have a neighborhood cat, and when the wrekin elders were popping by to pick up some stuff, elder nogueira kept meowing at it and the cat kept answering back. It was adorable!
Elder Carlson, Artartes, and I can't pronounce sister gaugau name the right way. She's pretty fed up with it. It's fun trying though
I made the mistake of telling a members kids that I could draw Elsa. I ended up drawing one from memory, another Elsa, and black panther. (I'm not gonna lie, I had a lot of fun with it)(black panther is hard to draw)
Since its colder than frosty the snowmans heart here, all the horses will wear coats. Most of them just have blue, black or grey, but the really posh horses with have plaid or chevron. I haven't seen any yellow coats yet. It must not be in style.
I didn't know that rainbow nerds stained your teeth.
My super healthy breakfast: nutella honey banana sandwich. (Its so good)
So we have a thing called chavs. Chavs are the kids who come from decent homes, but just loiter around and get into trouble. Think future gang members but lazier. The elders taught me that one way to spot them is to look for track suits. They always wear track suits apparently. I don't blame them. Those are comfy.

Thank you peachwood ward and all my friends for sending me letters! I don't have a lot of time to send ones back, but I will answer some of the questions I got.
1. how many cats are in england: not enough in my opinion
2.would you rather have a dog sized dragon or a dragon sized dog? Dog sized dragon, they cost less
3.ocean or mountains? Both
4. Is the mtc like spirit prison? While we are in a state of confusion, it really fun most of the time. Everyone is so emotional to the point where we just feel the spirit all the time.
5.taste the rainbow? Rainbow nerds, yes. Actual rainbows, no. England didn't receive rainbows apparently
6. What's the most interesting thing you've done yet? Refer to my emails please. I do enjoy the train rides to exchanges and zone conference though. It's pretty interesting seeing the blend between farm and city.
7. How are the people? Really nice, a lot of them like Americans from California.
8. How is england? Cold, wet, and a fish and chips bar every square mile
9. To Dominic Dunmore: GOOD DAY😁
10. Do I have allergies? No
11. And finally to all the "how are you"s ? I'm doing great, thanks. 

*pictures..The church pic is a cool church I saw. And the pictures with the wrekin elders was when we had to walk back to Lawley from the Wellington chapel because the busses end at 6pm on Sunday, and conference ended at 7ish. It was a really pretty walk, but it was a little dark for the pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming talk

*Haley spoke in the Peachwood ward on Sunday June 23rd at 9am. Haley didn't type out a talk..she just wrote some bullet points down. I r...