Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 70! Hello Sister Bishop

So this week was pretty funny. After sister Reyser took the boat to Liverpool, I was with the Blys for the majority of the day. I'm pretty sure I saw the whole island that day. Later sister bishop arrived and we get on great. For everyone who knows me, know Im a huge nerd and so is sister bishop apparently. It's been nice having someone to nerd out with. We also had a small miracle this week. Sister bishop had left her wallet on a bus and someone turned it in to the bus station! I love it here. Not much else to talk about for this week. 
For the spiritual thought, I thought I'd talk about the book Jesus the christ. It's by James E Talmage, one of the apostles and in it he talks all about Jesus christ and his premortal, mortal, and current ministry. It's and amazing book and it really helped me understand the new testament more. In our mission, President mcreynolds made an Easter challenge to read chapters 33-37 of Jesus the christ.
The funny stuff:
I was with the blys most of transfer day, and during that, elder bly took about 533 pictures. He counted. (I bet mom could top that)
So sister bishop spent almost all of her monthly money in one day. So we get about 135 pounds a month, and she spent 20 on groceries, about 80 on a monthly bus pass, and another 20 on a weekly (the monthly pass takes a while to come in the first time).


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming talk

*Haley spoke in the Peachwood ward on Sunday June 23rd at 9am. Haley didn't type out a talk..she just wrote some bullet points down. I r...