Thursday, April 25, 2019

Week 73!!! Haaaaappy Easter!

So this Easter season was aaamazing! The weather in Douglas was also. Amazing. It was sunny mild weather all week! The tourists are all starting to pour in, and there are TT racers prepping. Motorcycles grow in numbers every day (and so does my anxiety) (bikes scare me). Nothing really new to report besides that. Just lots of finding. 
Last week was pretty intense. So sister bishop and I had spent most of the week in England as we had our zone conference and exchanges then. Zone conference was really good! It was all about The Book of Mormon and how we need to use it more in our teaching. After exchanges too, the blys and us had a few hours to kill so we got to see Lancaster castle! It wasn't a posh castle because it's main use was as a prison
The funny stuff:
So if you ever wondered why english people always looked down when they walk (on TV), it's because the roads are made of cobblestone. I've tripped on them so many times and I always end up breaking my shoes in the same place. Always. I've been using the same pair of flats everyday for the last 4 transfers and I've had to glue them together about 6 times on the tip.
The isle of man always does a lot of touristy things but this one was strange. So they hid about 30+ wallaby statues around the island. Idk what connection wallabies have with the isle of man.
My current financial state: sucking on a raw spaghetti noodle bc I don't have any good snacks and I was too lazy to make some.
The three welled car is back!!! So sister bishop and I saw it driving down the promenade. We also found out that it's a type of electric car that has to be ordered 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming talk

*Haley spoke in the Peachwood ward on Sunday June 23rd at 9am. Haley didn't type out a talk..she just wrote some bullet points down. I r...