Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Week 78! Happy Birthday to me!🎂🎂🍰🍰🎉🎉🎁

o everyone who wished me a happy birthday, thank you! Sorry I couldn't answer back but I got the messages. 
This week was pretty great! We didn't find many people but we did met with a lot of members and returning members! This week had a lot of teaching appointments too! Well except for Thursday. We had a full day planned and everything fell through within an hour. We ended up going to visit a lady in the hospital instead. I believe that God changed our plans that day so we could see her instead. Sometimes when a whole day goes upside down you have to ask yourself who do you need to help or what do you need to learn
The funny stuff:
So for pday we were planning to go on this nice walk, but it was a lie. A bold faced lie. We ended walking up two hills on each side of the road (which was completely unnecessary, there was a trail) and then we went up this little cliff path. It was super steep and Rocky. Then I died. I ended waking up in the middle of the night to take a pain pill because everything hurt so much. 
So we had to leave our district council earlier than usual, and they were making waffles for lunch. So during the ending song it got progressively faster and faster so we could end on time. I couldn't keep a straight face during the song and I was giggling the whole time.
So during exchanges, my companions were talking to a man, and as they were talking, he got pooped on by a pigeon. He still accepted a card though.
So during exchanges they only had two extra mattresses, but there was three of us so they put their two mini couches together to make a little boat bed. Of course, since I'm such a child, I wanted the boat bed. It wasn't too bad, I couldn't stretch out properly, but I curl up when I sleep anyways so I was happy.
So our wonderful friend Mark gave us a huge bag of fruit on Friday. Saturday morning, I'm all 'I'm going to treat myself for my birthday' so I make a huge bowl of fruit salad, dump some sugar on it, and loads of whipped cream and I had that for breakfast. Well the whole day I had stomach ache and I needed to use the bathroom like every hour. No regrets
So this person texted us, asking for me personally, wanting to know if we can come over for a lesson. I had no memory of this person, but hey new potential investigator so we texted back. They said they weren't interested in religion but that they were actors doing research, and our first thought was the book of Mormon musical which is coming out in Manchester next week. Apparently they just wanted to practice American accents. We had to say no, but I was flattered.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Homecoming talk

*Haley spoke in the Peachwood ward on Sunday June 23rd at 9am. Haley didn't type out a talk..she just wrote some bullet points down. I r...